Thursday, October 4, 2012

Felt like I tweaked my legs yesterday on just under 3 miles. The streets felt extraordinarily hard. Didn't think much of it until this morning. As I write this my right knee feels weird. I am hoping its nothing. I did make the mistake of wearing the least supportive of my shoes today so i will need to spend less time on my feet as usual. The weather this last week has been great. It started with glimpses of an autumn we certainly never seemed to have last year. It sill get a little warmer today and tomorrow but by Sunday there is talks of cooler weather. I am already formulating plans of brush burning and titans games on the phone turned radio. It is a shame that I focus so much on the weekend, but as much as I love my job it is impossible for me to have the kind of enthusiasm for it that a day in my backyard raking leaves, burning leaves, cleaning gutters and throwsing sticks for walter gives me. I suppose the real trick is to create the same amount of pleasure in all things but who can do that? To be truthful though I am happy with my current job and sometimes I don't mind at all going in. I find Mondays to be completely ok. It is Tuesday and Wednesday that are the real drags for me. These blogs are meaningless.

No comments:

Post a Comment