Saturday, November 3, 2012

3.7 miles yesterday. I have been recording some on paper to keep the stress of deadlines. No matter how unreal one is, I find a way to avoid it. I think that is part of it: discipline. The run was fine; it was uneventful. I had started trying to type something up about Belize but I can't seem to finish it. It is still there and I may try to complete it. Last night was an up late kind of evening. Been a while since I pulled into one of those. Not to shabby. Wait a minute: Christmas commercial. Check the date there: Nov. 3rd. Sheesh. It has been pretty warm today but nice. Typical Baton Rouge weather I suppose. I spoke to a gentleman today while waiting on a food order about football books. Such a joy it is for me to place money on football. I can not really explain why. It has nothing really to do with the amount of money, just as long as something is on the line... Planning a long run tomorrow. I think it will be safe to judge the success of it on whether or not anything is written on here by tomorrow evening. I hope that the Titans can pull out a win against the bears tomorrow.

It came from within,
a bursting joy.
at last a night,
A winter star.

No comments:

Post a Comment