Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I just want to get something down now before I forget. I found an old clip of a song on my phone today I had forgotten about. The nonsensical words are either:
gray
hay
yay
nay
stay
hooray
calm
palm
pour
more
store
lore
love
shove
Small Horses
Apple Orchid
core
heart
ache
break
take
broken beer bottle
took
murder
sturdier?
Purdier (sic)
getting old
dying
death
decay
or, "What a pretty day!"
It is really quiet impossible to tell due to me a) not having any kind of lyrical mindset at all, b) purposefully mumbling the words so in future listening I can pretend that I had a good idea that I was working on, and C) the small microphone picking everything up.

Going to to intervals today. Last time I tried this I was just running around like a fool and got tired immediately. Today I am going to just stay at a pace that I want to realistically run a 5k in for 1 to 2 minutes, rest for a minute, and then continue. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment