Sunday, September 23, 2012

10 mile bike/ 100 yard dashes/ titans victory

Rode a nice bike trail with my parents Saturday. Moments like these you cherish. Gorgeous weather. Glides down small hill, laughter from Mom as Dad and I ride without hands. Shade spilling down between bursts of warm sunlight. We stopped by a little opening in a creek where turles were sunning themselves. I took a couple of pics of my parents; my dad making his silly faces. They then posed seriously. Really cute stuff. Took a couple of picture of myself with them. It was good fun all around. Time with them can take a time travel jump sometimes. We had to pile into Dad's truck, mom in the middle. I roll my eyes at Dad's stories. Mom laughts: we all do. This could have bene 1991, this could have been 1999. Wind sprints and one miler today. Back to running when i get back i to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment