Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Change still is

I ran about two and a half miles today. My legs are still a little tired from the sprints I did Sunday; I think that is cool. I have been using semicolons more lately. Tomorrow I am going to spend some time making sure I am doing it correctly. Form what I understand it basically takes the place of a conjunction: and. Did I just use a colon right? We switched from gmail to Microsoft365 for my work email today. Of course I spend several moments throughout the day mentally pulling my hair out, wondering where in the sam hell is my calendar? Change happens. Eventually we will get it sorted out and I will have my calendar back. It is hard to think about things like that in the moment. (I told you a few blogs back I was trying this whole zen bullshit) During my short run I did spend a good section trying to just notice my breathing and being aware of it. I think maybe for 15 yards I reached a calm mind. After this normal thoughts flooded in. I really did try to be aware of these thoughts and then let them pass though. Very difficult for me. Ok. Blogged this run.

No comments:

Post a Comment